Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Would You Even Dare?


We saw it at Nina Ricci last season- girls traipsing down the catwalk with playfully muddied hair who looked like they had been dancing all night at Palais and were returning home in the wee hours of the morning. Matte chalky powder smokily rubbed into the crowns of their tresses. 

Now at Chanel this fall Karl gave us a slight bit of deja vu when Vlada and the gang rocked gilded highlights down the center of their locks and under their Eastern European brows.

So my question is...could one pull off this look on a Saturday night? I have to say I am beyond tempted to to powder my hair like Marie Antoinette and test the look. I think a gold or bronze loose powder (highly pigmented of course) could really get quite a splash.

Thoughts?

xx til next,
A

No comments: