Friday, April 3, 2009

LOOK


Whenever I set foot into my closet all I can think about is Kate Bosworth in Chloe looking tan, happy, fresh faced and beautiful. This look is so effortlessly chic, I'm infatuated with a nude/white/bleached out/blissed out cocktail. I need this to be my summer uniform, just think about all the applications:
-traipsing down Montana Ave with dry latte and Fashion Week Daily in hand
-covetously drooling at Planet Blue window displays and deeply tanned and gorgeous Clout boys at Cross Creek in Malibu
-drinking Rose and feeling grown and sexy at a birthday dinner party 
-tumbling out of Hyde early Monday morning 

ALL PRACTICAL and VERY MUCH ON MY TO DO LIST THIS SUMMER.

For now though get this look for much, much less.



Shirt $12, Shorts $20, both American Apparel. Jacket with ridiculously dope lapels $129, Zara, Shoes that I'm still on the fence about but would look trailer park cool with the rest, $20, Go Jane.


xx til next,
A


No comments: