Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The 21st century manicure.

Ever since Beyonce's Single Ladies video brought hand armor to the forefront of my mind I have been yearning for what I will call the perfect "bitch slap manicure". Here it is in two parts:



1. Minx Nail Coverings- I spotted these in this months Vogue and have become irrevocably infatuated with them. These heat applied flexible polymers have no dry time, are chip resistant and last twice as long as other salon manicures. Blake Lively, Zoe Kravitz and the indomitable Lauren Santo Domingo are all fans. In gold, silver and bronze as well as an array of chic patterns Minx is the ultimate new accessory. www.minxnails.com



2. Litter, the sensational jewelry line by Mackenzie Burdock and Rachel Mann of San Francisco has taken adornment to a whole new level with these sterling silver cougar claws. I would love to wear these with my most innocent white sundress in Venice during the day...cat scratch fever chic. www.littersf.com

xx til next,
A

No comments: