Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our flies are undone for Lily Donaldson.




For over a year I have been shamelessy style-stalking Lily Donaldson. I would have to say she stole my heart away when I saw her strange, awkward gait tumbling down Lanvin in 07. An adorable alien!  I just eat up strange beauty. Maybe it's the fact that she looks like a beautiful nymph- something kooky straight out of Lord of the Rings (What could possibly be more chic than a femme Legolas?) or maybe just because she is is madly in love and dating Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld who is deliciously mad hatter and long haired (Can you imagine Carine as a stepmother? I'd just die!). Either way I've got a girl crush. This is not helped by the fact that some of her besties include Gemma, Irina and Margherita. We fell even more deeply enchanted with her when we learned that at 16, she dropped out of high school to hit the catwalk. How terribly brilliant of her. 

xx til next,
A

No comments: