Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why Don't You?


Why Don't You...

..get into the habit of enjoying a tall glass of ice water every time you do your makeup darlings? I have taken up this routine as I felt I wasn't fulfulling my daily allotment of H2O and now it seems like an everyday luxury.

..retire your dreary old purse for a delightful oversize clutch? The bigger the better as I have always said and this bag seems much more on trend than bulky old handbags. The oversized clutch can even translate to daytime, just tell everyone who asks it is your new "attache case." Nancy Gonzales makes a divine one in black crocodile.

..rip a pair of your old jeans to shreds a la Martin Margiela? This way you can wear jeans and still show a bit of leg. It's like having your cake and eating it too I would say. 

xx til next, 
A

No comments: